The “domaine de Garandeau” covers more than 50 hectares entirely fenced: 40 hectares are covered with Mediterranean forest; the other 10 hectares are divided between forests, olive trees and grassy valleys where graze our pets animals: “Sissi”, a Daine and “Black and White”, two Olaf hinds who come willingly to eat by hand.
The Garandeau estate is located in Lambesc (13410), at the crossroads of the main regional tourist sites:
By car: Its geographical position on the RD 572 makes the Domaine de Garandeau a very accessible place:
Google maps: Type: “Garandeau Lambesc”
GPS: commune: lambesc – street: garandeau
- 20 km from the center of Aix-en-Provence
- 30 km from TGV station of d’Aix en Provence
- 25 km from the airport of’ Marseille Provence ;
It is also a place ideally placed to visit Provence:
- 20 km from Parc Naturel Régional du Luberon
- 30 km from Parc Naturel Régional des Alpilles
- 40 km from Marseille ;
- 70 km from Avignon.
- 17 km from Golf international de Pont Royal
- 45 km from sea side ( Carry le Rouet)
By train :
gare d’Aix-en-Provence TGV then half an hour drive
By avion :
airport of Marseille Provence, then shuttle bus direction Salon, or taxi (20 km).